January 6th US Capitol False Flag Entrapment Operation Needs to be Investigated
33 He will place the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. 34 Then the king will say to those on his right, “My father has blessed you! Come and receive the kingdom that was prepared for you before the world was created. 35 When I was hungry, you gave me something to eat, and when I was thirsty, you gave me something to drink. When I was a stranger, you welcomed me, 36 and when I was naked, you gave me clothes to wear. When I was sick, you took care of me, and when I was in jail, you visited me.”
37 Then the ones who pleased the Lord will ask, “When did we give you something to eat or drink? 38 When did we welcome you as a stranger or give you clothes to wear 39 or visit you while you were sick or in jail?”
40 The king will answer, “Whenever you did it for any of my people, no matter how unimportant they seemed, you did it for me.”
41 Then the king will say to those on his left, “Get away from me! You are under God’s curse. Go into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels! 42 I was hungry, but you did not give me anything to eat, and I was thirsty, but you did not give me anything to drink. 43 I was a stranger, but you did not welcome me, and I was naked, but you did not give me any clothes to wear. I was sick and in jail, but you did not take care of me.”
44 Then the people will ask, “Lord, when did we fail to help you when you were hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in jail?”
45 The king will say to them, “Whenever you failed to help any of my people, no matter how unimportant they seemed, you failed to do it for me.”
46 Then Jesus said, “Those people will be punished forever. But the ones who pleased God will have eternal life.”
Dozens of January 6th 2021 US Capitol False Flag Entrapment Operation Detainees are still being held in the Washington DC Detention Center/Jail. What terrible and dangerous crimes did these falsely called “insurrectionists” commit? Let’s review a few facts:
- Not one person has been charged with bringing a firearm into the US Capitol. The only person injured or killed by a firearm was United States veteran Ashley Babbitt, who was murdered by a still unnamed US Capitol Police officer.
- These prisoners are being held as political prisoners of the Biden Administration. Julie Kelly at American Justice shared on the Mark Levin show: “The US government, Joe Biden’s Justice Department, is holding political prisoners in a jail in Washington DC opened up to house January 6th defendants awaiting trial. They’ve been denied bail. They’re living in harsh, almost solitary confinement conditions in this jail….This is a political persecution against Trump supporters.”
Regarding Black Lives matter protestors in places like Portland Oregano she says “They’re not only not being rounded up, their cases are being dropped; their records are being expunged.”
- Most of those arrested were simply walking around in the US Capitol building. They were not destroying anything or committing any altercations. Over 600 people have been charged as of August 4th, 2021 The most common charge is “Knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted; building or grounds without lawful authority; disorderly or disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly or disruptive conduct on Capitol grounds; parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building.” In other words, the supposedly riotous insurrectionists were walking around the US Capitol Building, even being directed by Capitol Police officers. The prosecutor in charge, Michael Sherwin, called this a “Shock and Awe” operation. In other words it is political persecution of Donald Trump supporters by the Biden Administration.
- Capitol Police let protestors into the US Capitol. For example, Michael Curzio was arrested and detained for more than six months. He has now been released. Curzio stated on Dinesh D’Souza’s show: “I walked through a door where there was approximately six officers standing 20 feet away from it, that we’re just letting people walk in. And nobody told us to stop. Nobody told us to leave…”
Since the Capitol Police let the protestors in, as seen in numerous videos, and as would be seen on the so far unreleased Capitol security videos, why are protestors being charged with trespassing? This is clear entrapment.
- The US Capitol Police and the FBI knew there would be trouble, and they decided not to prepare properly. Why? Who told the US Capitol Police to effectively stand down?
Recently, US Representatives Matt Gaetz, Marjorie Taylor-Greene and Louie Gohmert were denied entrance to the DC Jail. What are the DC jailors hiding?
This entire investigation is backwards. The still unnamed officer who murdered Ashli Babbitt should be investigated and his name revealed. The FBI informants who are unindicted coconspirators should be investigated for possible charges of entrapment. Whoever issued the stand down order at the US Capitol, such as Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi should be investigated. In addition to the officer who murdered Ashli Babbitt, the Capitol Police should be investigated for possible collusion in the false flag entrapment operation, such as letting in protestors and allowing them to visit various areas of the US Capitol building. Show us the US Capitol security footage to prove that this is not true.
Law Enforcement Today wrote:
However, a “secret history” of the 2020 campaign reveals that radical organizations, major corporations, and party operatives assessed that there would likely be a riot if Trump lost and they could blame the president for “inciting it.”Law Enforcement Today
Speaker Pelosi’s role in calling the shots on Congressional security was confirmed by the now-resigned House Sergeant at Arms. It is clear that the Democrats knew that there would be an explosive situation outside the Electoral College as early as March of 2020.
It is not indisputable that the Capitol Police and National Guard were told not to do their jobs effectively by being issued “stand down” orders from their leaders.
There are also reports that Capitol Police fired incendiary tear gas canisters and possibly committed other abuses while protestors were gathering and before any kind of altercation occurred. Show us the US Capitol security footage if this is not true. What are the Capitol Police hiding?
All prisoners in custody at the DC Jail should be released immediately. Any abuse by DC corrections official needs to be investigated. Enough is enough. Say NO! To the taking of political prisoners by the Biden Administration, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and their minions